Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, August 3, 2017

MTV Splitsvilla Winners List & Names All Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

MTV Splitsvilla is getting tremendous response this day because of sunny leone & Ranvijay is hosted this reality show. It is a drama type reality show coming on MTV India. Based on American reality show called "Flavors of love". The main thing is that male and female both contestants are participating this show. As per the MTV Splitsvilla game rules they have to to carry out a number of tasks, also find out their partners among the fellow contestants. You have play this with lots of patience, love, jealousy, backstabbing, verbal battles, strong bonding with your partner. And end of the game a boy and a girl emerge as the winners of Splitsvilla season.


This reality show has completed successful 9 seasons and given superb whopping reward from the audiences. Here we have updated list of MTV Splitsvilla winners list for all seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. The winner of MTV Splitsvilla 10 will be announced soon. 


MTV Splitsvilla Season 1 (2008) Winner: Shraddha Haribhai and Vishal Karwal



MTV Splitsvilla Season 2 (2009) Winner: Siddharth Bhardwaj and Sakshi Pradhan



MTV Splitsvilla Season 3 (2010) Winner: Parag Chadha and Riya Bamniyal



MTV Splitsvilla Season 4 (2011) Winner: Priya Shinde and Dushyant Yadav



MTV Splitsvilla Season 5 (2012) Winner: Paras Chhabra and Akanksha Popli



MTV Splitsvilla Season 6 (2013) Winner: Paramvir Singh and Mandy Debbarma



MTV Splitsvilla Season 7 (2014) Winner: Scarlett Rose and Mayank Gandhi



MTV Splitsvilla Season 8 (2015) Winner: Anuki and Prince



MTV Splitsvilla Season 9 (2016) Winner: Gurmeet and Kavya


3 comments:

  1. Hallo sir I m Rahul singh rajput from Amethi UP I wanna join Indian idol bcoz I love this platform and I wanna sing a song so plz. Sir and mam plz. Give me one change
    My. MO. 8052978598

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaskar sir
    My name is Mahadev Madhav Bosse.I want to be an international singer.
    Please inform me this no. - 7903904393

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respected sir/mam
    My name is sumon.if is it possible then please inform me about audition date and venue
    My number +919049984437
    id junakg16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete